Google Analytics Certification
Learn How To Get Actionable Insights To Keep Your Customers Coming Back
Google Analytics is an extremely powerful tool every website requires today. As reporting and measurement needs become even more demanding, there is a compelling need to go beyond pageviews and visits.
It’s not just about data collection but analysing the data to help you make better decisions and improving your marketing efforts to generate higher revenues.
This training will focus on using Google Analytics to collect the right data and generate the right reports that will give you insights to identifying your buyer funnel. Discover how visitors use your site, how they came to your site and how you can keep them coming back!
This course will prepare the student for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam.
This Google Analytics course will include the following:
- Walkthrough of the Google Analytics reports that’s available on the platform
- Learn how to get actionable insights from the analytics reports
- How to handle cross domain tracking and sub domain tracking
- How to define micro and macro goals, and set them up on the platform
- How to measure business outcomes instead of just counting visitors
- Measure all your marketing efforts and get insights from them
- Learn techniques that can improve your AdWords campaigns or any other marketing campaigns you are running
- Learn to modify the Google Analytics tracking code to suit various scenarios
- And much more...
Who Should Attend?
You should attend if you are looking to increase sales conversions or to generate quality leads through your website or e-commerce site and are asking there questions:
- What is my online buyer funnel?
- How do people come to my site and how can I get them to keep coming back?
- How can I measure the effectiveness of my marketing efforts and activities?
- How can I use data analysis to drive result-oriented marketing activities?
- How can I increase the ROI or conversion of my efforts?
Chu Tzu Ming
Tzu Ming runs a Google Certified Partner Analytics and Adwords Agency which focuses on Web Analytics and monetization of eCommerce websites. He was most recently Partner and CEO of a regional based Venture Capital firm where he invested, restructured and took public many high growth companies including one of Asia’s leading Online Advertising networks on the London Stock Exchange.
He has consulted with leading Management and Technology consulting firms AT Kearney and Deloitte Consulting where he was involved in Oracle Applications and Databases. His clients included the largest multinational companies in the world in the Mobile and Media sectors including Axiata and Hewlett Packard.
Tzu Ming is also the co-director and mentor of Founder Institute Kuala Lumpur, an entrepreneur training and startup launch programme that aims to create sustainable startup ecosystems around the world.
Tzu Ming graduated with a degree in Law from Exeter University, United Kingdom and an MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM). He is a Google Certified Analytics Individual and Adwords Certified Professional. He has also conducted courses for Digital Agencies and has conducted Adwords certification courses across South East Asia. He is also an instructor for the Google Partner Academy.
REGISTER FOR ANALYTICS COURSE NOW
Date : 29th Oct 2018 - 30th Oct 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No. 69-2, Block F, Zenith Corporate Park,
No. 1 Jalan SS7/26, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya
Course Fee: RM 2,400
(Limited seats available for this session and will be on first come first serve basis)
For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact Jimmy at 03 - 2727 7440